Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Rosalie Tee

Here is another peekaboo pattern I have  tried out. My granddaughter really like the Rosalie ruffle T  that can be found  here at http://www.peekaboopatternshop.com/product/rosalie-ruffle-tee-3-mos-12-years.  Her mother wanted her to have a neutral color to go with a lot of things. So since I had some white t shirt fabric, I did my first one in that color. I love the way the  ruffles look. The pattern said to use Jersey so the ends curl, but I didn't want the ruffles to curl and interlock knit does not curl. Interlock is thicker than jersey so the neckline where the ruffle was sewn to was a little thicker than I like. I do think the shirt turn out good and it looks good on Sarah. I would definitely like to make another one!
Rosealie Ruffle T made by me  and skirt made by Tara Seeley Pictures by Kelsey Branson

No comments: