Saturday, October 26, 2013

Another winter pj set and Vest Jacket


The last two months have been birthday months. This little fellow turns 5 today. It was celebrated on Thursday. I gave him this Peek a boo Pattern (Great Outdoor Vest) Thursday along with his Winter PJs. I made it out of Blue Sweat Shirt Fleece Fabric  and line with a printed flannel for extra warmth for  the cool fall days. This jacket vest can be made reversible using a reversible zipper, but I onlyhad a separating zipper for one side so that what I used this time. 

Peek a boo Pattern shop has all PJ's on sale for 25% off right now til Sunday October 27th so go check  it out. Link is below  the last PJs photo.

Winter PJs made out of knit print
 

 


 
 
 
This is the first Peeka booPattern I have made for him and its seems to fit good. size 4T. I definitely love this pattern! I have not been one to  line jackets but I love the finish look to it and want to do more lined jackets. Next time one with sleeves.




 
 
Thank you for visting and come back soon!

No comments: