Saturday, October 5, 2013

A few fall projects

Fall is upon us with cooler mornings now so its time to make warmer clothing for my grandchildren. I have been trying out different patterns from different designers. there are so many to choose from that it is hard to decide what to make first.  As you can tell I have started out with a hooded pullover fleece jacket with a lined hood and a pair of knit pajamas size 12 mo, both are pdf patterns from peek a boo patterns shop . According to his mom,  they both fit great. Fabric is  from Joanne fabrics. I think next time I  will add a little more around the neck so it will go over his head a little easier. Doesn't he look happy!pictures by his mother. she takes great pictures!


 
 
 
thank you  for visiting. Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

AprilP said...

I hadnt seen a the pjs befor. all b pics are so cute! Good job.