Sunday, March 23, 2014

Another Cute Hooded Jacket

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of making another jacket from Puperita Pattern called Tiger jacket that can be found at https://www.etsy.com/listing/178689277/new-tiger-hoodie-jacket-boy-girl-sewing?ref=sr_gallery_32&ga_search_query=puperita&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery
It is cute zipped high neck hooded jacket with cute round pockets. I made the outside of fleece  and lined if with flannel to make a light jacket for spring/summer. . All fabrics are from Joannes Fabric Store.Below are a few pictures of my grandson posing for his mom . I believe he likes the jacket! with room to grow!

 
 





2 comments:

Jenya @ While she was sleeping said...

What a lovely jacket! I had this pattern for over a year now. I even pre-washed fabric for it! Definitely have to sew it now !

Colleen said...

Thank you! I think this is is my favorite jackets that I have made from puperita patterns. It is great that she now has a facebook sewing group page.