Monday, February 10, 2014

Knight Jacket Pattern

I love this colorful Jacket I made my grandson, so alive with color and  with little boy vehicles all over it in a patchwork print. The Jacket is from Puperita Knight Jacket at https://www.etsy.com/listing/157938724/new-knight-hoodie-jacket-or-raincoat?ref=shop_home_active_7. It is fully lined with flannel on the inside and light cotton twill on the outside, with cute orange side zippers for little treasures and a orange separating zipper to match. A great spring jacket addition to any child's wardrobe. She has a 20% coupon on any pattern in her store until valentines day!



Thank you for Visiting! Happy Sewing!

3 comments:

Gerald Branson said...

I like this one a lot. Gerald

Jenya @ While she was sleeping said...

Love this one too :) I am a fan of Puperita's patterns, so am always curious to see what others make :)

Colleen said...

Jenya @ While she was sleeping, I enjoy seeing what others make as well! thank you for stopping by.