Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fabric finds


I have been on vacation this last week. Having fun sewing and finishing projects. Thursday I went to a local Quilt shop and bought some pretty fabrics for this cute purse pattern. I don't usually buy black prints, but I saw this pattern made up in these prints and thought it was so cute that I wanted to make it up myself so below is a picture of the prints.


Then Friday we took a drive to the coast to florence and I went to two fabric shops. One was the Joy of Quilting and the Weng-Daze Quilters Emporium which I believe is only open from May to October. We also walked down old town Florence and window shop at the gift shops. It was a beautiful day for a drive. Below is a picture of the two fabric finds I came home with. I haven't decided exactly what I going to make with them, but I am sure I will figure it out.

From the Down Under Collection

Beautiful Asian prints

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the "Down Under" prints ♥ and the black and red bag will be cute too! How fun you got to go to some different fabric shops... I am hoping to go to Medford next week and look for a few new flannels:)