Friday, August 31, 2012

Meadowsweet Mini Doll Pattern

I had the privilege to test another one of ellieinspired doll patterns called  mini Meadowsweet which is the skirt doll pattern that  matches the girl version of meadowsweet Skirt Pattern. The blouse is from her Mini Mary Mack doll pattern that I purchase and I took the top half of the dress and made a blouse with pin tucks and I also put pin tuck on the sleeve. Originally I  was going to embroidery some flowers on it, but my machine wasn't exactly cooperating. but I really enjoy adding the pin tucks to it. I made a little jacket for it from Mini Elsie Marley doll pattern that I tested earlier in the year.   Here is a link to elleinspire.com blog that shows the doll outfits made by the designer and testers. the patterns are on sale now at. http://www.ellieinspired.com/2012/08/31/doll-week-recap/
Meadowsweet doll skirt pattern & Miss Mary Mack  Pattern used to made blouse


White jacket from Miss Elsie Marley doll pattern

No comments: