Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Family visit

My daughter and family were here visiting this week, so Wednesday and Friday were special days. I was so hoping they would be staying here with us, but after my grandsons told me their friends had a hot tub, i realize I couldn't top that! They came over for dinner Wednesday and after dinner the 4 year old and 6  year old help me frost and decorate cupcakes, which was fun and messy. The four year pointed out he was going to eat that one and that one and that one.....However I only think he ate one, he definitely had chocolate on  his face and hands. they put orange, green, chocolate sprinkles on top of the frosting and those red candies which the four year decided he didn't like.. they were to hot! 
 It was so much squeeze and hug my 9 mo. old grandson who is just full of smiles and crawled all over the place , always on the move. He discovered the cans of food in the lower cupboard and would  have got in with them but he could only get his hands inside, he was not sure how to get the rest of himself in, missed that picture! I spent Friday with my daughter. She likes scrapbooks and I like sewing, so we shopped and window shopped for both and had lunch together.

Jonathan thought his grandfather eye case need to be tested out. It was hard to get a still picture because he kept moving








1 comment:

AprilP said...

I very much enjoyed our girls day out! We'll have to do that again!