Sunday, March 25, 2012

Colorful Block Progress

I thought I would show you my quilt progress for this week. I manage to get many 2 1/2 ", and 4 1/2 triangles, and squares done to go toward the blocks so that I could sew during the week when I can.
I will be alternating the nine patch block and the star block with 7 blocks across. I  also like those sewing projects that don't take as long to do too... scroll down to see my finished small project






I also made a matching small coin purse to stick in my pocket when I don't want a purse to carry. Its smaller than the one I made last week.  Just right for those small things you need to carry with you. My old one was falling apart so I thought this would be a good time to try this design again. This purse is  from the boutique zipper bags set at .http://www.picklepiedesigns.com/items/boutique_zipper_case_~amp_fanny_pack_set.aspx






THANK YOU FOR VISITING! & HAVE A VERY GOOD WEEK!

1 comment:

Gina H. said...

Your quilt squares look great Colleen! And love the coin purse too!